Proptimize has been established in 2012 and proven itself as a reliable, long-term partner in building and expanding real estate portfolios, asset management and property development with a strong focus on logistics, last-mile and offices in the Netherlands. Proptimize has over €500 million in assets under management and the portfolio is still increasing in size rapidly.
We acquired €350 million in the last 12 months through 30 transactions and plan to continue the pace of acquisitions with more than €200 million in the pipeline.
The analyst will be directly linked to the CityLink portfolio (www.citylink.nl), our partnership with HighBrook Investors. HighBrook Investors was formed in 2010 and is an institutional investment firm that invests directly in real estate. HighBrook manages equity capital on behalf of various institutional investors including, but not limited to, pension funds, endowments and foundations. The firm primarily invests through four commingled fund vehicles which are managed on a fully discretionary basis. HighBrook has closed on more than €1.6 billion of acquisitions in the Netherlands within the last three years and are now focused on an industrial strategy for its CityLink portfolio.
The role of (Asset Management) Analyst covers a wide range of tasks/responsibilities regarding different disciplines. The (Asset Management) Analyst will be working in the field of Investment Analysis, Transaction Management, Asset Management, Finance & Reporting, Research & Analysis. As (Asset Management) Analyst you get to experience the entire cycle of real estate investments and act as sparring partner for the asset management team. On top of this all, you get to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Reviewing and analyzing investment proposals;
- Assisting in the underwriting and due diligence of acquisitions;
- Assisting Asset Managers in analyzing leasing opportunities/scenario’s, drafting lease documents and negotiating new leases;
- Assisting in the preparation of business plans for assets under management;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial models for acquisitions (and dispositions);
- Collection and analysis of market data including interacting with real estate brokers and external research divisions;
- Preparation of information memoranda;
- Supporting and liaising with accounting and finance staff to assist in reporting, valuations and portfolio analysis.
- BSc/MSc degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Real Estate;
- 1-3 years’ experience in real estate;
- High level of interest in real estate and topics associated with real estate;
- Keen interest in the logistics/office real estate market;
- Good understanding of and skilled in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- But on top of this all, a hands-on teamplayer.
Questions? Do not hesitate to reach out to Martijn van Rosmalen: +31(0)6 52 72 99 98 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Send us your resume in Dutch or English.