As a result of the strongly growing number of Asset Management mandates, Proptimize is looking for an experienced real estate professional.
Within a compact team of professionals, you will be responsible for part of the ‘Light Industrial & Last-Mile’ real estate portfolio managed by Proptimize on behalf of its investors/partners.
The activities include amongst others
– Assessing, preparing and executing asset management plans, including the analysis/prognosis of the individual assets;
– Drafting recommendations, obtaining approvals and managing CAPEX expenditures.
– Leading internal meetings, including the preparation and presentation of reports;
– Involvement in client reports, investor presentations and acquisition of new asset management mandates;
– Developing presentations for the Asset Management team (strategic and financial analysis, KPIs);
– Translating, summarising and drafting documents and (draft) agreements;
– Examine and analyse new investments, including market research, data collection, data review, modelling and drafting internal investment mandates;
– Creating and updating monitoring tools for the implementation and follow-up of the asset management strategy per asset or at portfolio level;
– Improve existing or new financial models or templates while providing analytical support;
– Conducting negotiations, acquisition and disposition of real estate properties and supervising Due Diligence processes;
– Conversation partner for the tenants;
– Optimising the assets, rental income and yield within the portfolio;
– Responsible for the negotiation and conclusion of lease contracts;
– Developing initiatives to increase lettability;
– Monitoring and improving tenants’ payment behaviour;
– Identifying opportunities and risks in the (direct) vicinity of assets;
– Directing and managing the management and brokerage teams.
– Creative and commercially decisive real estate professional;
– Academic or higher professional education (graduate) in the field of real estate management, financial, commercial or fiscal-legal;
– At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
– Fluent in Dutch and English (plus another language, desirable);
– Good financial knowledge (financial modelling, financial ratios);
– Strong analytical skills;
– Attention to detail: ability to deliver quality work in a very short timeframe;
– Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Especially in Excel, with the ability to work with complex and multi-asset financial models;
– Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
We are offering an independent position at a progressive organisation with good terms of employment (salary, bonus, lease car) and plenty of room for entrepreneurship.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Martijn van Rosmalen directly via email@example.com.
Proptimize Asset Management & Advisory B.V.
Muyserick House, Maurick 1
5261 NA Vught
NoMa House, Gustav Mahlerlaan 1212
1081 LA Amsterdam
+31 73 82 000 73
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.proptimize.nl
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.